Raise the Bar
February 16, 2018
Apponequet Regional High School held a Laker Day Celebration this morning in the gymnasium in front of the entire student body and teaching staff. Dr. Starkie was presented with a citation from State Representatives, Carole Fiola, Keiko Orrall, and Paul Schmid as a result of the high school being recognized as a Commendation School, based on outstanding student achievement in the state MCAS exam. One of only ten schools in the Commonwealth in 2017. School Committee Chairperson, Jean Fox also presented a wonderful banner to the school on behalf of the entire school committee. The exciting morning assembly culminated with a motivational speaker performance by Mr. Ed Gerety as part of the school-wide week-long, “Dude Be Nice Week” at ARHS. We must continue to celebrate our successes and remain dedicated to providing these exciting opportunities for our children in Freetown and Lakeville.
- FreeLake Music Fest 2018
- 2019 Budget Proposal
- Understanding the Next-Generation MCAS Background Information.
- MA Department of Elementary & Secondary Education (DESE) Letter
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Coordinated Program Review
- All Schools Improvement Plans 2017/18
- FLRSD Strategic Plan 2017/18
- 2017 MA School Report Cards & Overview
- Revised FLRSD Physical Restraint Prevention and Behavior Support Procedures
- Freetown-Lakeville Early Childhood Center is now accepting applications. Click here to for more information.
CalendarCategory District CalendarDates & Times 03/1/2018
All DayLocation All SchoolsCategory District CalendarDates & Times 03/30/2018
All DayLocation All SchoolsPrograms
- Bus Routes
- Visit this site to learn how to protect yourself, your family and your devices.
- Calendar for School Year 2017-2018
- Cancellations and Delays
- Make Meal Payments Online
- Wellness Policy on Physical Activity and Nutrition
- Department of Education
- School Dude
- School Library (Destiny)
- Aquatic Programs
- Fore and Aft Program
- Campus Programs
- After the Bell Brochure, Winter 2017
- Vacation Club Feb 20-23 & April 17-20, 2018