Raise The Bar
January 19, 2018
The Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education released the 2017 District and School Report Cards this month. The report cards, e-mailed home last week, help parents/guardians and the general public see where schools and districts are succeeding and where there is still work to do. For the full report card containing additional information on district and individual schools please click on the link below "2017 MA School Report Cards & Overview". Highlights include ARHS receiving Level 1 status. I am confident that we are heading in the right direction and we continue to “raise the bar” for all students.
- Understanding the Next-Generation MCAS Background Information.
- MA Department of Elementary & Secondary Education (DESE) Letter
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Coordinated Program Review
- All Schools Improvement Plans 2017/18
- FLRSD Strategic Plan 2017/18
- 2017 MA School Report Cards & Overview
- Revised FLRSD Physical Restraint Prevention and Behavior Support Procedures
- Freetown-Lakeville Early Childhood Center is now accepting applications. Click here to for more information.
CalendarCategory District CalendarDates & Times 01/24/2018
6:30 pm -to- 8:00 pmLocation ARHS LibraryCategory District CalendarDates & Times 02/19/2018
All DayLocation All SchoolsPrograms
6:30 pm -to- 8:00 pm
- Bus Routes
- Visit this site to learn how to protect yourself, your family and your devices.
- Calendar for School Year 2017-2018
- Cancellations and Delays
- Make Meal Payments Online
- Wellness Policy on Physical Activity and Nutrition
- Department of Education
- School Dude
- School Library (Destiny)
- Aquatic Programs
- Fore and Aft Program
- Campus Programs
- After the Bell Brochure, Winter 2017
- Vacation Club Feb 20-23 & April 17-20, 2018