1. The Beginning
2. Effective Search Strategies
3. Evaluate Information / Sources / Websites
- Big ideas: write down the main ideas.
- Abbreviate: use abbreviations for words that occur regularly.
- Space: leave room between ideas; this will allow you to go back and add more later.
- Review: don't forget to study your notes often; you don't want to forget what you were researching.
REMEMBER: An effective research process should be well-paced and thought out. Go slow, steady and don't forget to review your research!