College Corner ~
Get out and visit some campuses for tours and open houses. February and April Vacations are great times to see colleges. Their students are still in school so you can get a real feel for the environment.
The college search process will continue with college search presentations in December and individual student meetings before the end of the school year.
On February 2, 2017, a Parent Night took place with a representative from MEFA (Mass Educational Financing Authority). Click here to view the presentation.
Check to make sure you’re on track with this guideline:
Admissions Process and Admissions Testing:
Presentation Links ~
- 2017-2018 Class of 2018 Scheduling Presentation
- Grade 10 Career Workshop Presentation
- PSAT Presentation, 2016
Study Skills and Homework Help ~
- Don’t wait until the last minute!
- Study early and study often
- Use flashcards for memorization
- Rewrite your notes
- Ask teachers for extra help.
- Talk to Mrs. Cronin about the Peer Tutoring program