2019-2020 School Year
- pencils and erasers
- pens (blue or red for correcting)
- a 2-pocket folder designated as a HOMEWORK folder
ELA I and ELA II Supplies
- 2 composition notebooks (one for each ELA class)
- a 2-pocket folder (to be kept in the classroom)
- a 1" 3-ring binder (to be shared between both ELA classes)
- 5 divider tabs (we will label them at the start of the year)
- one 1" 3-ring binder with white lined paper (dedicated to math class only)
- one 1/2" 3-ring binder
- one 2-pocket class color folder (to be kept in the classroom, class color to be determined)
- one single subject notebook (to be kept in the classroom)
Social Studies Supplies
- Mrs. Pink (6100) requires a binder (any size)
- Mrs. Eddleston (6200) asks for a pocket folder. Be sure to have white, lined paper inside.
- band - black 1" binder, and plastic sheet protectors
- choir - 1" binder any color
- general music - 1" binder
- 1" - 2" binder with paper
- spiral notebook
- hand-held pencil sharpener
- The lockers are quite small at the middle school, so backpacks that run on the smaller side tend to work better than the bigger ones.
- Trapper-Keepers are not needed and do not fit in the lockers at the middle school. Individual binders/notebooks work best.