Thank Yous and Kudos
- The FLMS PTO concluded their Holiday Fundraiser and would like to thank all of those who participated. They are excited to announce the Fundraiser Prize Winners:
First Prize for the $100 Amazon Gift Card - David Fortin Jr.
Second Prize for $50 - Aidan Allen
Third Prize for $25 - Mia McArdle
Fourth Prize for $25 - Ben Janczura
- Congratulations to the FLMS Boys and Girls Basketball teams for their big wins over Raynham Middle School on Monday. Both teams played extremely hard and demonstrated good sportsmanship in their victories.
- Auditions for The Lion King Jr. were this past week. We had a great turnout of over 80 students. The cast list was posted today. Unfortunately we were not able to accept all 80 students. If you were not accepted, we encourage you to help with backstage or try again next year. Our first rehearsal for all cast members is this coming Monday, January 13th from 2:30-4:00.
- The Newspaper Club next meeting has been rescheduled to January 15 afterschool.
- The FLMS Yearbook held its first meeting this week. If you like taking pictures, making posters or if you just want to get involved and you were unable to attend the meeting, please see Mr. Boissonneau in room 314 about signing up.
- On Tuesday, January 7th, all 7th Grade students participated in an assembly put on by Bristol County Agricultural High School. The presentation provided details on the application process, graduation requirements as well as their vocational programs; including: Animal Science, Floriculture, Arboriculture, Landscape Design and Contracting, Agricultural Mechanics/Diesel Technology and Natural Resources Management.
- The Pottery Wheel Art Club held a club meeting this week. Students are in the process of designing and throwing beautiful pottery. Keep up the great work! See Mr. Alves if you would like to join.