This webpage is designed to include self help informational documents and videos for use by the Freetown-Lakeville Regional School District Staff not for the general public.
Some items here are not ADA compliant. If you have questions or need assistance please contact Craig Machamer at extension 1750 or email him at email@example.com. All documents on this site are being worked on to make them ADA compliant.
- When do you submit a School Dude Request
- How to submit a technology or facilities request using School Dude “Help Desk” request
Connecting to the Wireless Network
- Chromebook Basics
- Chromebook Shortcut Keys
- How to change the screen resolution on a Chromebook.
- How to improve Video Quality on a Chromebook.
- How to refresh a Chromebook to Factory Hardware Defaults.
- How to clear your Chromeb Browsing History. (This works on Dekstop PCs or standard Windows & MAC Laptops.)
- Basics of Google Sheets for Students and Teachers
- Fun Animations with Google Slides
- Google Sheets Tutorial
- Great Google Docs Tips for Educators & Students
- How to Convert a Google file to a PDF
- Intro to Google Slides for Kids
- Using Google Mic Dictation
- Staff classroom (5304) phones guide
- Admin (5320 & 5330) phone guide
- Voicemail setup guide
- Basic desktop telephone user guide
Printing and Scanning on Copiers
- Printing & Scanning on Copiers within Freetown Lakeville Regional Schools
- Sending an Encrypted PDF file
- ARHS Staff Viewing Student Medical Information
- Basic BookShare Guidelines
- How to use an ēno smart-board for your classroom
- How to use a SMART Technologies SmartBoard
- How to turn on Excel Macros
- How to create a School "Freelake.org" Google Webpage
- How to VIEW standard Camera recordings
- How to SAVE a Mini Camera video Clip
- How to VIEW a Mini Video Clip
- How to zoom in on a Mini Video Clip
- Basics of School distributed Samsung Galaxy Tablets